Translate

Thursday 6 December 2012

Karnival Pesta Tanglung UKM (PTUKM)

1 & 2 Desember, PTUKM was organized a carnival in SJK(C) Sg. Chua. I was a AJK in Publicity group. I was enjoyed during this event because gained a new experience. First in my life, I going to distribute flyers in public area, promoted the drama of PTUKM on 13 Desember 2012 and so on.



During the carnival, there were a lot of stalls.... sushi, asam laksa, cookies, "uncle bob". That was really full of fun. On the other hand, there were some stage performance which is very splendidness.


This is the photo of my Publicity family. We captured it during preparation for the night of carnival. But our family member was not complete


This is the photo after the carnival.

P/S: family member not complete too.


No comments:

Post a Comment